SUSTAIN Lincolnshire is a programme of activities led by Lincolnshire County Council, which aims to help Lincolnshire’s businesses to become more competitive at the same time as reducing their carbon footprint and safeguarding the environment. SUSTAIN Lincolnshire is aimed at small and medium sized enterprises (SME’s). It recognises the major business opportunities that climate change presents and supports the emerging green sector.
Phase 1 of SUSTAIN Lincolnshire is a three year programme of activity jointly funded by Lincolnshire County Council, the East Midlands Development Agency (EMDA) and the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF). Now mid-way through, the programme promotes resource efficiency in business by:
- Providing free intensive resource efficiency business support
- Supporting the development of sustainable procurement clusters
- Promoting business to business collaboration
- Providing investment in training and the training infrastructure
- Helping to bring new resource efficiency products and services to the market
Please look through our website to see how your business can save money and become more resource efficient. If you are interested in anything you read on the website feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact one of our partners who are listed in the relevant areas.